May Sound Like a Noob But....
Hi Guys,
Just started playing the killer again and really enjoying it (Mainly being Legion) I can usually kill 3 or all survivors and double pip in most matches but feels like im missing something.
In Frenzy mode I can obviously jump pallets and windows quick. But If I hit them they just refuse to go down even if I do it twice when they were already injured. is there a addon or perk to allow him to slap them down in frenzy mode?
Cheers,
Comments
Closest you have is the stab wounds study which drains 5s from their deepwound timer when struck in FF
You cant down them in your power, only injure them
what's FF hahaha
Legion can not kill survivors with his power, you have to hit them without power.
Feral Frenzy, aka stabby stabby mode
love it mate. Love me a stabby stabby, someone was salty last night. He was the first on the hook and first to die. and called me a noob because I walked past him at on point and didn't see him.......
Feral frenzy