Something amazing happened today
I was doing some Pyramid head games and running a very basic build with brown addons to just kinda chill. First match went as well as you'd think, 4 gens in 2 minutes with 1 kill. Second game I turned off crossplay because the Kate in the previous match was moving extremely SUS the whole match. I got a match of 4 Kate's, with an Ormond offering, all the meta perks of dh, bt, ds, and iron will, and two brand new parts. I killed one, got another at the exit gate, picked them up but let them wiggle off to escape, so they knew I caught them but that I was being nice. And the dude had the audacity to message me afterwards and said, " ######### bad killer, enjoy your 1k bi***."
So I was like, screw it. Y'all wanna play sweaty I'll play sweaty. Slapped on my main Doctor, with my absolute best add-ons and perks and queued up. And wouldn't you know it, I got the same exact group of Kate's with 2 brand new parts again. They all died, horribly, after having only done two gens.
Moral of the story, don't be an egotistical dick. Because you never know if they're just taking it easy on you. Did you really survive? Or did they allow you to live.
Comments
I know how you feel. Congrats on getting revenge😈
Funny I've had a trollish vengence evening myself.
No addons myers don't pop out of tier 1 till about half way through the game. Whiff some hits, kick a lot of gens and generally play like a new player.
Survors who continue to play it out get the escape
Survivors who stop playing at one gen and try to farm me for points or get in my face go on the hook, really obnoxious survivors get the tier 3 all down bleed out.
Dropped into 8 games
3 x fun crew, good end chases GG's all round and one bill who sacc'ed himself in endgame for a pity kill, what a sweetheart 😘
1x early DC, started a lil body block and hook sabo but nothing malicious just good gaming, let everyone go once on death hook because they earned it with some great play even with a first hook DC at game start, stealth grabbed him off a gen and boom he was gone.
4 x Obnoxious flashlight clickers and noise spammers. Now nothing wrong with this but when players stop at one gen to try and harass what they perceive less skilled player it kinda irks me.
First was obnoxious from the start I played normally and got a 3k. Again its not toxic but just really cocky in your face survivors it was a close really sweaty game but they set the sweaty tone from game start, I wanted it so brought it from the get go.
Three were survivors getting cockier as the game progressed lots of BM, clicky, noise spam and 2x stopped at 1 gen to really get in my face.
One was 1k, what can I say I screwed up, lots of endgame abuse about how trash I was, bummed me out a bit I didn't get them but its only a game, shame that there are people with such a trash attitude playing though.
Other two was the same thing but got em all, 4k on hook next was 1 sacc 3x bleed out for the other they were really abusive.
So 3x good games, 1x ok game, 4x ######### games with crap people. Yes a 4k can be a ######### game if you are stuck playing with crap people.
I do not think toxic survivors care that they are the way they are. I personally notice when a killer lets me go as they could have otherwise killed me. I mean, it is kind of obvious, but I do not have that survivor main entitlement, I suppose. It helps you see things clearly.
Nicely done 😄