I don't want him to have music added in game. I'm not a fan of every single killer getting chase music. I really enjoy the classic DBD heartbeat/chase.
While part of me wants the poetic simplicity of making him the only killer with the 'base theme' - If ever given the option, I'd love to see what Michael F. April could do with a little emphasis on metal.
Of all Killers, I think he's the one who would benefit the most from a Mick Gordon style score.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't want him to have music added in game. I'm not a fan of every single killer getting chase music. I really enjoy the classic DBD heartbeat/chase.
if anyone keeps the default, it oughta be trapper.
I just think the default themes fit him more.
Trapper doesn't even code well for industrial metal. That would be more of a Pinhead thing really.
Industrial yes but metal may be pushing it, feels more like a legion thing, trapper feels too folk lorey for metal
trapper's theme is obviously here comes the trapper better watch out for his traps
Trapper represents Dead by Daylights core identity. Keeping orginal themes will help that.
Hard choice.
While part of me wants the poetic simplicity of making him the only killer with the 'base theme' - If ever given the option, I'd love to see what Michael F. April could do with a little emphasis on metal.
Of all Killers, I think he's the one who would benefit the most from a Mick Gordon style score.