I hope the Tuesday 2300Z disconnection bug really gets fixed.
I was having my last game of the day, as Huntress.
I was gently doing long-range sniper shots and letting the survivors breathe between hooks and heals (with the PTB on, I mostly went against less experienced players on live). I was quite emphatically not doing anything "try-hard".
Then a survivor went out of a Iron Maiden locker. Poof: one DC. It felt bad for a whole 15 seconds ... until I was disconnected myself and remembered that this was a thing (I've not played for months).
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
Complain to Steam not BHVR, they do this weekly maintenance since history was made
Last bug fix of the list.
tentatively doesnt mean completely, might not have worked for you but for others maybe it did, it's also the PTB they will track this to have a solution for live release, but again, BHVR can't completely solve a total disconnect Valve does to Steam forcedly
Hence my "I hope" ...
I have to point out DbD is the only Steam game where I've noticed this issue.
I'm hoping the tentative fix worked on the PTB, will be checking in tomorrow for feedback to see here if it's helped.