It's soon been a month, and I have yet to get a response to my support ticket.
The ticket revolves around lost content, and a rifts skin worst of all. Anything I can do it is it just tough luck?
The ticket revolves around lost content, and a rifts skin worst of all. Anything I can do it is it just tough luck?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i have been waiting a little over 2 weeks theres nothing you can realy do and if you make a new ticet they just delete it as spam there support team is small i think so i sk what to tell you