The reason I say no is that I don't think the game has any way to tell the difference between people who rage quit vs they DC accidentally vs they get body-blocked or taken hostage and have to DC to get out.
The reason I say no is that I don't think the game has any way to tell the difference between people who rage quit vs they DC accidentally vs they get body-blocked or taken hostage and have to DC to get out.
I don't think this makes any difference, if you Rage quit or you DC accidentally, regardless the other players don't get the opportunity to use their add-ons / offerings in a completely normal and satisfying match.
This is just a distinction without a difference, the remaining players are negatively impacted all the same regardless, and they should be fairly compensated for the sudden disappearance of absence of a player.
Also the grind is bad enough, not to mention RNG in bloodwebs can keep people from getting specific offerings or add-ons for an ungodly amount of time. Until the devs finally decide the want to get rid of perk tiers and address the grind in a serious way, the players as a whole need ever small win that they can get to help them. This is a perfectly harmless change which should go through because it does nothing but benefit the community as a whole.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The reason I say no is that I don't think the game has any way to tell the difference between people who rage quit vs they DC accidentally vs they get body-blocked or taken hostage and have to DC to get out.
I don't think this makes any difference, if you Rage quit or you DC accidentally, regardless the other players don't get the opportunity to use their add-ons / offerings in a completely normal and satisfying match.
This is just a distinction without a difference, the remaining players are negatively impacted all the same regardless, and they should be fairly compensated for the sudden disappearance of absence of a player.
Also the grind is bad enough, not to mention RNG in bloodwebs can keep people from getting specific offerings or add-ons for an ungodly amount of time. Until the devs finally decide the want to get rid of perk tiers and address the grind in a serious way, the players as a whole need ever small win that they can get to help them. This is a perfectly harmless change which should go through because it does nothing but benefit the community as a whole.