Dev question about this line in the patch notes
Does this:
Mean improved help against hackers or is this removing perk icon + character portrait customisation?
Does this:
Mean improved help against hackers or is this removing perk icon + character portrait customisation?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They might of left the custom portraits alone since you can still use them on the PTB
Probably just more measures taken against cheaters
That what I thought and I'm hoping but official clarification would be nice
well in that case let me go hand in my resume
This seems to be more aimed at those hacking legacy and also changing how the game looks like making the rotten fields cornstalks turn into weed plants which yes someone actually did lmao.
I would want a clarification about this as well, more specifically about changing the fps cap if possible
haven't really played the ptb but they better not touch the fps cap or vsync.. 60 fps on a 144hz monitor is literally eye burning
Yeah they really need to clarify this one. I have fps uncapped and the audio quality set to 2. I'd hate to get a slap on the wrist over something that benign