Onryo Mori?

It seems like the broken limbs make the same shape of the m1 attack's kanji.

anyone else catch that?


edit: also, can we all agree that blood lodge is unofficially her map? it never really fit with wraith (in my opinion) and the background looks an awful lot like autohaven's colour scheme.

Comments

  • @Bennett_They1Them said:

    It seems like the broken limbs make the same shape of the m1 attack's rune.

    anyone else catch that?

    edit: also, can we all agree that blood lodge is unofficially her map? it never really fit with wraith (in my opinion) and the background looks an awful lot like autohaven's colour scheme.

    Actually, it's a Kanji. Runes were used by Nordics. But good catch, anyway.

    Edit: By the way, that kanji reads "noroi", which means curse.

  • @Pukenplag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/310591/onryo-mori

    Actually, it's a Kanji. Runes were used by Nordics. But good catch, anyway.

    I thought kanji was the correct term, but I just wanted to be accessible for anyone who may not know. (also, I wasn't positive)


    thanks for confirming though, I appreciate it. :)