What I hate about BBQ and WGLF

I wish killers and survivors would get BP effects of BBQ and WGLF passively. It would lower the grind and wouldn't make me feel bad when I don't include these perks into my builds. BBQ can keep it's aura reading and we could give WGLF some completely new effect (probably incuding aura reading as well)
What do you people of the fog think ? Would you like to get BP effects of these perks passively or do you like it the way it is now.

Comments

  • I suggested multiple ways of making it easier to get stacks but my post was completely ignored. Easier to get stacks means less grind and less insta hook savings and stuff u know?

  • Having to gain the Tokens on B&C by hooking at least everyone once removes some early camping, incentivizing not camping.
    I honestly don't care about this change cause i have it for the auras (BP is nice ofc.), but you may encounter more camping if you apply your change.

  • Me too, but then the perks would require a rework

  • That's a good idea. But in the end, it wouldn't feel as rewarding as it does now. There are both pros and cons of WGLF & BBQ. I've also seen good implementation of these perks. For example, after someone unhooks the person you hooked, instead of tunnelling, the perk also encourages you to go after the healthy unhook for my stack. And as for WGLF, it pushes you to be more altruistic. Only bad and selfish players use it to farm. I've been at the receiving end of both good and bad plays. 
  • @Boss said:
    Having to gain the Tokens on B&C by hooking at least everyone once removes some early camping, incentivizing not camping.
    I honestly don't care about this change cause i have it for the auras (BP is nice ofc.), but you may encounter more camping if you apply your change.

    I meant it to stay the same on token system but be passive so that people who really need BP can still use builds with perks they want and not be forced to equip BBQ or WGLF on every build just to make some decent BPs after each game.

  • @Kebek said:

    @Boss said:
    Having to gain the Tokens on B&C by hooking at least everyone once removes some early camping, incentivizing not camping.
    I honestly don't care about this change cause i have it for the auras (BP is nice ofc.), but you may encounter more camping if you apply your change.

    I meant it to stay the same on token system but be passive so that people who really need BP can still use builds with perks they want and not be forced to equip BBQ or WGLF on every build just to make some decent BPs after each game.

    Ohhhhh, my bad.