The Dream Realm Should Look Like Hell!

Since we all know Freddy was rejected from Hell, why not give the Dream Realm a Hell theme? It would make Freddy feel a whole lot scarier even through it's just the color change (and a few flames here and there).

Hell Themed Dream Realm

The Dream Realm should have a hell theme where almost everything is shaded red. Additionally, if the developers wanna add more spice, maybe add some fire in the dream realm just like the basement in Badham preschool.

The New Dream Realm
Sorry, my editing wasn't good enough to add fire in the image (so I didn't add any at all) but just image there being fire in this image!


Freddy should have dream realm effects reduced on his PoV so he can see survivors more easily! What do you guys think of this dream realm appearance?

Comments

  • I don't think the developers want to replace the actual dream world. They've said that they plan to reduce the dream world effects for both Freddy and survivors. Right now, their major point of focus is tweaking Freddy's power, his addons and how the survivors get in and out of the dream world. 
  • I don't think the developers want to replace the actual dream world. They've said that they plan to reduce the dream world effects for both Freddy and survivors. Right now, their major point of focus is tweaking Freddy's power, his addons and how the survivors get in and out of the dream world. 
    I'm not wanting to replace it. I just want the color theme changed to red to fit who Freddy is, ya know? 
  • Change the color so he could actually see something? This is madness!
  • Tsulan said:
    Change the color so he could actually see something? This is madness!
    Yup and it looks really cool! :)
  • just kinda gonna take a guess and say that they wanted the dream realm to be distinguished in maps where there’s already some sort of effect but idk
  • Watery said:
    just kinda gonna take a guess and say that they wanted the dream realm to be distinguished in maps where there’s already some sort of effect but idk
    It's only one map, I really want this because the dream realm is really... lame.
  • Nickenzie said:
    Watery said:
    just kinda gonna take a guess and say that they wanted the dream realm to be distinguished in maps where there’s already some sort of effect but idk
    It's only one map, I really want this because the dream realm is really... lame.
    As is the new movie it's based on, sooooo blame source material? #NotMyNightmare
  • @Nickenzie said:
    Watery said:

    just kinda gonna take a guess and say that they wanted the dream realm to be distinguished in maps where there’s already some sort of effect but idk

    It's only one map, I really want this because the dream realm is really... lame.

    It really is though, you'd think it be something edgy but just bland black and white, yeah no thank you

  • @Nickenzie said:
    Watery said:

    just kinda gonna take a guess and say that they wanted the dream realm to be distinguished in maps where there’s already some sort of effect but idk

    It's only one map, I really want this because the dream realm is really... lame.

    It really is though, you'd think it be something edgy but just bland black and white, yeah no thank you

    If the dream realm had some fire and had a red theme, then we're talking about Feddy.
  • like hell?
    you mean changing every skin the game has to a justin bieber skin?
    GOD HELP ME GET OUT OF THIS WEIRD DREAM!!! Dx

  • Mister_xD said:

    like hell?
    you mean changing every skin the game has to a justin bieber skin?
    GOD HELP ME GET OUT OF THIS WEIRD DREAM!!! Dx

    Yes, the place where you'll suffer (burning) for eternity for not accepting Jesus Christ.
  • @Nickenzie said:
    Watery said:

    just kinda gonna take a guess and say that they wanted the dream realm to be distinguished in maps where there’s already some sort of effect but idk

    It's only one map, I really want this because the dream realm is really... lame.

    It really is though, you'd think it be something edgy but just bland black and white, yeah no thank you

    Yeah just imagine how cool it would be to see you entering the dream realm with fire and a hellish appearance! They can even make add-ons to make the dream realm effects for the survivor PoV more annoying!
  • @Tsulan said:
    Change the color so he could actually see something? This is madness!

    Hehe I think that's why they didnt make it look more like the movies. They must've been afraid having the dream world in red like that would give him too much of a advantage. It seems most people say freddy is the worst killer but then I see other who feel he's not that bad. So maybe this is all freddy needs for a rework...worth testing out.

  • Jed said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Change the color so he could actually see something? This is madness!

    Hehe I think that's why they didnt make it look more like the movies. They must've been afraid having the dream world in red like that would give him too much of a advantage. It seems most people say freddy is the worst killer but then I see other who feel he's not that bad. So maybe this is all freddy needs for a rework...worth testing out.

    Ohhh, I want this because the dream realm would look a lot nicer lol.
  • Jed said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Change the color so he could actually see something? This is madness!

    Hehe I think that's why they didnt make it look more like the movies. They must've been afraid having the dream world in red like that would give him too much of a advantage. It seems most people say freddy is the worst killer but then I see other who feel he's not that bad. So maybe this is all freddy needs for a rework...worth testing out.

    My biggest problem with him is that everything is to dark. Can't see anything in dark places. Next thing is the wait time.
  • Tsulan said:
    Jed said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Change the color so he could actually see something? This is madness!

    Hehe I think that's why they didnt make it look more like the movies. They must've been afraid having the dream world in red like that would give him too much of a advantage. It seems most people say freddy is the worst killer but then I see other who feel he's not that bad. So maybe this is all freddy needs for a rework...worth testing out.

    My biggest problem with him is that everything is to dark. Can't see anything in dark places. Next thing is the wait time.
    Yeah, they really need to change that about Freddy lol.
  • Dreamworld should loon like whimsyshire or pyroland
  • I agree, why is the dream world all blue and white? Who has had "Nightmares" that are bright? every nightmare I've had has been either overly dark, or a deep red. The dream world in game makes no sense.

  • I think the devs should draw (more) inspiration from Silent Hill and remake both the Spirit World and the Dream Realm.

  • Why Nightmare is the one who gets the darkened brightness and not the sleeping Survivors is beyond me...