I adore Trapper. He wasn't my first main, but he's my most enduring one and I fall back on him whenever I don't know who else to play at any given moment.
The setup and reward of picking the right spots and then herding survivors into them is one of the most satisfying parts of this game, and the recent suite of buffs that he got in one of the more recent chapters only dialled up how satisfying he is when things go right. Just a shame how many things out of your control can contribute to them not going right...
Trapper is my favorite to play, so much fun. Haddonfield was my favorite map with him, so many possibilities for trap placement. Reworks have nerfed his ability to place traps in random places to surprise survivors - the removal of so much grass/ground cover really limits the fun. He's a killer that you need to pay attention to where you're running and makes you paranoid in next match. ๐ I love Trapper, wish more would play him.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I adore Trapper. He wasn't my first main, but he's my most enduring one and I fall back on him whenever I don't know who else to play at any given moment.
The setup and reward of picking the right spots and then herding survivors into them is one of the most satisfying parts of this game, and the recent suite of buffs that he got in one of the more recent chapters only dialled up how satisfying he is when things go right. Just a shame how many things out of your control can contribute to them not going right...
When they step into that trap just right ๐
His set up playstyle isn't my cup of tea. His power is also very map dependent, if you get a map like Eyrie Of Crows then your power is useless.
It can be if you have the patience for it. I do not.
Trapper is my favorite to play, so much fun. Haddonfield was my favorite map with him, so many possibilities for trap placement. Reworks have nerfed his ability to place traps in random places to surprise survivors - the removal of so much grass/ground cover really limits the fun. He's a killer that you need to pay attention to where you're running and makes you paranoid in next match. ๐ I love Trapper, wish more would play him.