RINGU PERKS?
im really excited to see the PTB today along with the full chapter reveal, this could easily be the BEST DLC in DBD if done right, i really want to know what her perks will be or her mori? will anyone else be playing in the PTB today?
im really excited to see the PTB today along with the full chapter reveal, this could easily be the BEST DLC in DBD if done right, i really want to know what her perks will be or her mori? will anyone else be playing in the PTB today?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm stuck on crappy WiFi right now so I won't be able to actually play, but I fully intend to download it and check everything out at least. I am very curious to see how they adapt this franchise!
I think chapter will come 1 hex totem, 1 boon totem and 1 scourge hook perk.
She should crawl from television for mori, this is so iconic. And yeah i will try PTB.
And if it's normal dbd fashion its going to suck and it's just going to be another waste of money.
You feeling okay, bud?
Why ask me that?
I’m cautiously optimistic about it. Hope the perks are at least worth the money
Just a hell of a downer to spring on a convo, that's all.
Just being honest I have no hope for this being worth the money.
3 hours left