Hex: Pentimento buff

Let Hex: Pentimento be applied to broken and booned totems

Comments

  • I was thinking this just now. Currently, Pentimento is near useless, because people would rather boon than break totems. If this perk is ever going to get even a semblence of power, there needs to be an adaptation. It would also make another killer perk a potentially high-tiered perk to fear.

  • @Marc_go_solo said:

    I was thinking this just now. Currently, Pentimento is near useless, because people would rather boon than break totems. If this perk is ever going to get even a semblence of power, there needs to be an adaptation. It would also make another killer perk a potentially high-tiered perk to fear.

    I just run plaything and usually end up getting pentimento value because survivors are very "oh piece of candy" brained and will more than likely cleanse a hex rather than bless it

  • @ProfSinful said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2811652#Comment_2811652

    I just run plaything and usually end up getting pentimento value because survivors are very "oh piece of candy" brained and will more than likely cleanse a hex rather than bless it

    Agree, double value from running these two perks. Oblivious and slow down.