Game Quality
Has the quality of the game (meaning its graphics) changed from what it used to look like?
ive been watching YouTube videos of the game from what it used to be like back in 2016 when I first started playing since I miss what the game used to have, and it looks like the graphics have changed and lighting have changed from then to now. Has it, or is it just me?
ive been watching YouTube videos of the game from what it used to be like back in 2016 when I first started playing since I miss what the game used to have, and it looks like the graphics have changed and lighting have changed from then to now. Has it, or is it just me?
Comments
Yes it happened well over a year ago when they upgraded the unreal engine
If you compare before and after Coldwind farm, it almost feels like afternoon in the farm now.
And most importantly, welcome back.
better FPS in Consoles