Survivor perk buffs(2021)

This is a list of perk buffs from the perks we got in 2021 and some of a mix of others.

Smash Hit

After dropping a pallet break into a sprint at 150% speed for 3 seconds. Stunning the killer with a pallet, makes you sprint at 150% speed for 4 seconds. Exhaustion for 60/50/40 seconds.

Self Preservation

Whenever another survivor within 32 meters of you loses a healthstate, your scratch marks, Pools of blood and grunts of pain are gone for 10/12/14 seconds.

Resurgence

gain 40/45/50% healing progress instantly after being unhooked or unhooking yourself, Recovering from the dying state and escaping the killers grasp.

Blast mine

Blast mine activates after completing 60/55/50% of the generator. Press the ability button to install a trap which stays active for 35 seconds. It’s revealed to everyone with a yellow aura. If a killer kicks it they are stunned and blinded.

Bite the bullet

when healing or another survivor is healing you, You and the survivor you’re healing make no noise, including grunts of pain. There’s no noise notification when failing a healing skillcheck and it regresses only by 3/2/1%.

Rookie spirt

complete 3/2/1 good or great skillcheck to activate Rookie spirit. Once active, you and other survivors see the progress of regressing gens.

Clairvoyance

when you heal a survivor, clairvoyance activates. Hold the ability button, for 6/8/10 seconds, see the auras of exit gate switch’s, gens, hooks, totems, chests, and hatch within 64 meters.

Corrective action

when a survivor fails a skillcheck while cooperating with you, their failed skillcheck becomes a good skillcheck. This perk has a cooldown of 30/25/20 seconds.

Comments

  • All those buffs and people still bring in the same ######### since 2017 with the one exception being CoH

  • A lot of good ideas in there. I dig it

  • @Azshhh said:

    Unless my in-game perk tooltips are bugged out or something, some of these buffs are complete lies lol

    Self-preservation at tier 3 is still 16 meters

    Blast mine at tier 3 is 66% & lasts 45 seconds

    Rookie spirit is still just for yourself

    You misread the Changes. Here’s the 3 simplified

    self preservation- increased range from 16 meters to 32 meters. And the duration from 6/8/10 seconds to 10/12/14 seconds.

    blast mine- I reduced the repair requirement from 66% to 50% at tier 3 and I made it 35 seconds at all 3 tiers.

    Rookie spirit- made the perk activate faster. And made it work on all survivors so everyone sees the aura of regressing gens

  • @Azshhh said:

    Unless my in-game perk tooltips are bugged out or something, some of these buffs are complete lies lol

    Self-preservation at tier 3 is still 16 meters

    Blast mine at tier 3 is 66% & lasts 45 seconds

    Rookie spirit is still just for yourself

    bruh these are concepts lmao

    they ain't real

  • Blast Mine is kind of a nerf. It just needs to be placeable on dropped pallets or breakable walls, and actually let you install it immediately once it's ready, rather than after working on a generator for like 5 seconds.

    Bite the Bullet should just work for anyone involved in a healing process you're involved in. All 3 survivors are quiet, and the part about failed skillchecks applies to everyone.

    Clairvoyance's buff is probably too good. It's hard to buff because it's almost useless without totems, but completely overshadows Detective's Hunch with them. I think it should just also show the auras of survivors.

    Corrective Action can keep it's token system, but it just works map-wide.

    The other changes seem great!

  • @Blazelski said:

    Blast Mine is kind of a nerf. It just needs to be placeable on dropped pallets or breakable walls, and actually let you install it immediately once it's ready, rather than after working on a generator for like 5 seconds.

    Bite the Bullet should just work for anyone involved in a healing process you're involved in. All 3 survivors are quiet, and the part about failed skillchecks applies to everyone.

    Clairvoyance's buff is probably too good. It's hard to buff because it's almost useless without totems, but completely overshadows Detective's Hunch with them. I think it should just also show the auras of survivors.

    Corrective Action can keep it's token system, but it just works map-wide.

    The other changes seem great!

    I didn’t nerf blast mine. I made the requirement only 50% repair down from 66%. I made it so it activates whenever you want you don’t need to work on the gen for 3 seconds to activate it.

    Bite the bullet. I literally did that for my buff I made it so it works on anyone involved in the healing.

    I changed Clairvoyance activation requirement so it doesn’t contradict the boons cause of Mikaleas teachables.

    Corrective action I simplified it so it’s not token based it’s truly a beginners perk.

  • When is BHVR going to hire you? Because you do a much better job than all of their dev teams combined.

  • @FriendlyBubba said:

    When is BHVR going to hire you? Because you do a much better job than all of their dev teams combined.

    I need to fill a application to join BHVR and I need to learn to code so I can actually do these changes