Series X problem
Every time I try to boot DbD, it keeps showing "Something went wrong
Give it another try" followed by xbox website, I do not know if it happens to anyone but it's annoying
Every time I try to boot DbD, it keeps showing "Something went wrong
Give it another try" followed by xbox website, I do not know if it happens to anyone but it's annoying
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Try asking here
They're usually a lot more useful here in terms of tech issues.
Is that when trying to launch the game?
I have that issue sometimes with other games usually hard resetting(holding the power down until the console shuts off and turningit back on) fixes it