Not just cosmetic killers, I would love to see other lore characters make it in as survivors (like Carl the Cashier [Cashier in the Ghostface trailer] being a Jeff skin, or Julian [in Mikaela Reid's lore] being idk Dwight skin, to name a few).
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes!
Not just cosmetic killers, I would love to see other lore characters make it in as survivors (like Carl the Cashier [Cashier in the Ghostface trailer] being a Jeff skin, or Julian [in Mikaela Reid's lore] being idk Dwight skin, to name a few).
well, it looks like Fred Fredburger was here.
I wanna see a Mr. X skin for Nemesis
I think the Hag being the Birch is a good example of when such things are appropriate.
Perhaps Nemesis as Mr. X as stated above would be another good example.
However, I don't think it should be frequent nor reliable.
(If we don't get a Chucky chapter, please make the twins have a Chucky and human Bride version!)