Dead by Daylight Reference in Uncharted?
I was replaying Uncharted on my PS5 when I heard a familiar tune…
I was replaying Uncharted on my PS5 when I heard a familiar tune…
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Didn't Uncharted release before DBD?
It's a 4 note melody called the dies irae. It was an old gregorian chant ( I tihnk?) that was used at funerals and often used to describe the day of wrath, which is the day god places judgement and condemns a soul to heaven or hell.
It's in a lot of movies, plays, and music. One of the more notable ones from memory is that you'll hear it when Mufasa dies in The Lion King and Simba sees his body.
It's also a frozen, Star wars, lion king reference