Should Thrill of the Hunt Still Be A Hex?

Pretty much just the title.

It seems to me like it losing power gradually as totems are cleansed would be pretty reasonable counterplay already, so is it really that necessary for it to also still have an associated lit totem? Having it be permanently in play until all (maybe all but one to accommodate for this change) totems are destroyed would allow it to be much sturdier as a counter to boon totems - something it already does pretty well - while only making it somewhat stronger in an all-hex build.

Am I missing something? Would this be OP with some interaction I've overlooked? I'm curious to know what people think!

Comments

  • It would make Ruin + Undying + TOTH very strong, but it wouldn't be that much of a game changer, just the typical perk change of making strong killers stronger and weaker killers slightly more viable.

  • No. After removing the noise notification I say no. With the noise notification yes.

  • If Thana can slowdown bones, so should a non-hex ToTh.

  • @jesterkind said:

    Pretty much just the title.

    It seems to me like it losing power gradually as totems are cleansed would be pretty reasonable counterplay already, so is it really that necessary for it to also still have an associated lit totem? Having it be permanently in play until all (maybe all but one to accommodate for this change) totems are destroyed would allow it to be much sturdier as a counter to boon totems - something it already does pretty well - while only making it somewhat stronger in an all-hex build.

    Am I missing something? Would this be OP with some interaction I've overlooked? I'm curious to know what people think!

    I think it would be ok if it wasn't a hex all it does is slow down Cleansing/blessing and imo that isn't strong enough to warrant been a hex.