Selecting disabled characters to level them

With Nurse disabled, I noticed you can't select her at all, not even to dump points into her, or check out what add-ons or perks I have leveled on her.

Disabling a character should only disable the ready button, so you can still select and level them, not disable the ability to select them entirely.

Comments

  • I noticed that, too. The thing is, BHVR probably wants to keep all their options open. While they might not be reworking add-ons right now, that doesn't say that they might not do something like that the next time they kill-switch a character; heck they even might have to kill-switch someone because of some add-ons. I think this feature just disables everything, so that they can work on it without thinking too much what the players might do in the mean time to mess with it. Its probably for the best to keep something absolutely off-limits when you bust it open to work in its innards.