Fix your game!!
I just playing as blight and I got 2 k and was about to get a 3rd and then my game server crashed and now I'm getting the penalty for nothing but the game counts it as a dc
I just playing as blight and I got 2 k and was about to get a 3rd and then my game server crashed and now I'm getting the penalty for nothing but the game counts it as a dc
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
this happen to me with blight.
That's who I was playing as
why I said it but it happen with other killers(on PS4) luckily when it happen with blight the match was almost over EGC was almost at an end.
That's what happens when you make a game that can't differentiate between "Leave Match" and a pulled plug or a closed application.
I'm on PS4 and the last gen popped as soon as I was about to hook the survivor
None of that happened. I got disconnected from host when I was hooking/killing a survivor
That would be more in line with a pulled plug, where you literally disconnect from the game. Pressing "Leave Match" is not disconnecting from the game, it's a forfeit, hence why you're still in the results screen and are able to chat. That's what most people don't get with this topic.
It wasn't the plug in. The server crashed. And I got ######### punished because their server ######### crashed. It didn't take me to the main menu it took me to the killer menu.