How to partially fix the cheating problem
Either let Epic games store players not play crossplay, or show us from which platform crossplay players come from so I can prompty dodge all epic games store players
Either let Epic games store players not play crossplay, or show us from which platform crossplay players come from so I can prompty dodge all epic games store players
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would be fun. I'd love to see the escalation as cheaters are pitted against each other!
How to completely fix (bandaid) the cheating problem: allow DCing without penalty, so that we finally can leave when there is a cheater in the game. But alas, it's not a popular opinion here for some reason. Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary "Sportsmanlike conduct" , deserve neither Liberty nor Sportsmanlike conduct.
Or you know,get a better anticheat if they really wanna fix the cheating.
I had 5 blatant hackers in the past week, they all were steam players
That's because people would just disconnect when the match doesn't go their way just like how it was disabled before due to issues
Leading to matches where survivors have to deal with teammates leaving which in turn leaves themselves and it just snowballs
Dcing is mainly a survivor problem, when the killer dcs no one has a bad game
Rofl. Are you so full of yourself that you think mangling a Ben Franklin quote will make your wrong point correct?
When the DC penalty is off; people DC for any reason, and the game is unplayable. You hacking up a Ben Franklin quote does not change facts.
I don't know why, but I thought you were gonna sit down and literally write out code in C++