BP cap broken?
Is anyone elses BP cap just broken and allows you to gain bp over 1m from normal matches or is it just me?
Is anyone elses BP cap just broken and allows you to gain bp over 1m from normal matches or is it just me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had it happen to me once. I was able to gain while I was over 1 mil but once I dipped back below it capped at 1 mil again.
If you used a code, I do not believe those count toward the one million.
BPs you earn in matches are capped at 1mil. If you earn them via other ways like codes, rank reset or the rift they can go much more higher than just 1mil