What are some cool cosmetics you put together randomly?

Let meh see so I can steal your ideas >;D

Comments

  • Dwight's blue aviators, black vest, and grey pants. Looks sick. ;)
  • Cetren said:
    Dwight's blue aviators, black vest, and grey pants. Looks sick. ;)
    Gotta get some more Dwight cosmetics D;
  • I like how my Nurse looks and this is what I'm using "Grim Veil, Chocking Corset, Bronze Bone Cutter" as for my Survivors My main 3 look pretty fine. Dwight's rocking "Blue Steel Sepcs, Espresso Vest, Dusty Nut-Brown pants", Nea is using "Night out Nea, Serious Vandal Vest, Ripped Leggings" and last but not least Ace Is looking like a sugar-daddy with "Tomstache, Lover boy jacket and smooth operator slippers".

  • Randomly? Sorry, i never do that.
    Though i can tell you about a combination i made once.

    The Wraith

    • Head: Custom Wraith Visor - Grim Tidings
    • Body: Fury Waist Wrap - The Burning Rage
    • Weapon: Marked Bloodlust Axe

    I don't use this anymore for now cause of Hallowed Blight's cosmetics, but it's still cool to me.

  • Cetren said:
    Dwight's blue aviators, black vest, and grey pants. Looks sick. ;)
    Mesme said:

    I like how my Nurse looks and this is what I'm using "Grim Veil, Chocking Corset, Bronze Bone Cutter" as for my Survivors My main 3 look pretty fine. Dwight's rocking "Blue Steel Sepcs, Espresso Vest, Dusty Nut-Brown pants", Nea is using "Night out Nea, Serious Vandal Vest, Ripped Leggings" and last but not least Ace Is looking like a sugar-daddy with "Tomstache, Lover boy jacket and smooth operator slippers".

    Boss said:

    Randomly? Sorry, i never do that.
    Though i can tell you about a combination i made once.

    The Wraith

    • Head: Custom Wraith Visor - Grim Tidings
    • Body: Fury Waist Wrap - The Burning Rage
    • Weapon: Marked Bloodlust Axe

    I don't use this anymore for now cause of Hallowed Blight's cosmetics, but it's still cool to me.

    Screenshots would be great, Idk all the names of the cosmetics and imagine how they fit together isn't easy for me 
  • Please provide screenshots if you can ^_^
  • Kate Denson american top with P2 bottoms

  • Kate Denson-
    Blonde Hair
    Moonshine Button Up
    Charcoal Jorts

    Claudette Morel-
    Grim Matsuri Bun
    Vigo’s apprentice Apron
    White Skirt
  • Dwight's fedora, the red striped hoodie, and black jeans to make the nightmare....Freddy Fairfield
  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Screenshots would be great, Idk all the names of the cosmetics and imagine how they fit together isn't easy for me 

  • Watery said:
    Kate Denson-
    Blonde Hair
    Moonshine Button Up
    Charcoal Jorts

    Claudette Morel-
    Grim Matsuri Bun
    Vigo’s apprentice Apron
    White Skirt
    Niceeee ❤️
  • I use clowny bois street fair clown head and knife and party entertainer for the body
    For nurse I use the black wedding dress with the pumpkin head and the bone saw with the rose on it. Trapper I use iron chuckles with the welder outfit and the metal trapper weapon. Doctor I use his Victorian outfit with the Hallowed blight head and the Victorian outfits weapon (sometimes I go with the hallowed blight weapon tho) 
  • Here's pictures for you guys



  • @cetren I do like the way that Dwight looks, but if I'm honest I'm not too fond of the way your killers look. Especially the Wraith. The head and body just don't go together at all.

  • One of my personal favorite looks is the Trapper with the bloody body and weapon paired with the red chrome mask. It looks sick imho.

  • My bae with a nip slip.

  • Cetren said:

    Here's pictures for you guys



    Dwight is dressed for our wedding. ❤️
  • This isnt one outfit I have, but whenever I skim through the store, I cant avoid thinking of it.
    Anger Management (Doc's red suit and head) + Tainted Inoculation (the Victorian cane weapon). Though the Mind's Eye head cosmetic (Hallowed Blight one), would go perfectly maybe.