Ragequits Against Pinhead

Forgive me, but I have to do the rant thing because I’m extremely frustrated & I’m hoping others can relate… Like the title says, why are there so many survivors ragequitting, letting go on hook, and going AFK against Pinhead?? I find him not fun to play against (especially a very good one who finds the box every single ######### time), but I take my medicine. How else are you supposed to get better vs. him if you keep DC’ing all the damn time?? The few times I have beat him, it feels very rewarding- so I’m always going to give it my all.

Has anyone else noticed this? Does anyone else feel frustrated?

Comments

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2807154#Comment_2807154

    This right here just about sums it up for me. Have an item you bring in the match? Have to drop it and possibly never see it again. Solo queue and running for the box? Sorry, another teammate was doing the same and got it already. Holding the box? Choose between perma oblivious and chains, or perma chains while trying to solve .. and giving him the chance to teleport right on top of you.

    I could care less about his portal ability - that requires skill and sometimes results in nothing. It’s all about the chain hunt and the box doing half the job for Pinhead players.

    I think it's a great mechanic. It's actually a legitimate side objective like pig boxes. Obviously solo que teams fall apart sometimes but then again the precious MMR system should prevent that, right?

    People pretty much need to be fed to the box. And it's thematic as #########, but two; it actually forces survivors to think about their decisions instead of mindlessly pounding gens. Does the guy who is injured and on death hook go get the box because it is right next to him? I have seen it, and punished it accordingly.

    Where do you start to solve it? Etc etc. All those are big decisions that can cause your team to lose if you make the wrong one. Of course people will be mad when they are punished because of their team's mistakes, but that's nothing new to DBD really. Ask anyone getting tier 3'd on by Myers after not seeing him the entire game.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2806459#Comment_2806459

    There's a challenge to deplete 5 toolboxes so I'm sure that's what they want to do before dropping their toolbox for the box.

    I would understand if they were actually doing the mission. They will either find it in a chest or bring it and never use it. That and I was just using brown toolbox as a example that solo teammates care more about the item they have over stopping Pinheads chain hunt.

1 2 ›