Pigs ambush
Quick thread here.
how would you guys fee if Pigs crouch speed was 105% and her ambush was made longer
Quick thread here.
how would you guys fee if Pigs crouch speed was 105% and her ambush was made longer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Fine with me.
Though additionally, her roar should play as she actually starts running, not when it’s just charging.
If she actually needs a buff I wouldn't complain about her moving faster while crouched.
Not in favor of making her crouch speed that fast but I’d be fine with longer ambush.
I'd be fine with it. But what she needs more is trap consistency in my opinion.
I would love playing her with a slightly faster crouch speed. Not sure about longer ambush as well.