POV Suggestion(s)
So, from what I know, the game still locks you into a specific POV depending on the role you play as. Obviously it has good reason to in terms of balance and all, but I feel like they could still allow the killer to use 3rd person at the disadvantage of having a dark fog of sorts surrounding them after a certain point (which maybe would allow new perks that make it less potent, or give them a bigger area before it appears? Idk, I'm just thinking of how to not annoy too many people with it-). I know this isn't the biggest issue, and personally I don't mind that much, but I know someone who finds it pretty difficult and confusing at times and I just think that giving the option to be in 3rd person for both roles would please more players. Then of course there's giving survivors 1st person to even it out, but right now I can't think of any advantages to compensate that limited vision.
Finally, this is all under the assumption that I know what I'm talking about and didn't miss an obvious setting, because admittedly I can see myself doing that- Also I might come back to this because I swear I was gonna add another thing...
Comments