Iri shards...

My friend receive the shards in front of me, but i still dont receive them.

Anyone ho still dont receive them?

Comments

  • @justrado22 said:

    My friend receive the shards in front of me, but i still dont receive them.

    Anyone ho still dont receive them?

    Have you actually ever played Leatherface? In order to qualify for the shards you need to have used him in actual trials not just bought stuff on his bloodweb. I used to play Leatherface a lot back in the day so I ended up getting shards, but I saw MandyTalk mention that people needed to have actually played games with him to get the shards.

  • i player something like 20 games with him.

    @ReikoMori said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/310011/iri-shards

    Have you actually ever played Leatherface? In order to qualify for the shards you need to have used him in actual trials not just bought stuff on his bloodweb. I used to play Leatherface a lot back in the day so I ended up getting shards, but I saw MandyTalk mention that people needed to have actually played games with him to get the shards.


  • havent gotten my shards either, it sucks

  • I got them on Friday while my partner didn’t yet. They are aware that there are still players out there who didn’t get them.

  • If you guys haven't received your shards I would suggest making a support ticket. It took me about a week or so to get a response but they sent me my shards.