honest question
Been playing a couple months. i have noticed when playing killer that survivors will not leave once the gates are open. i had one tell me that i needed to come get my bags as in teabags? A friend of mine said he will close the game when this happens because he says if he will get bo points by just leaving and wants them to suffer the same consequence. i am now hearing he could be banned for this? Even just foe leaving in general? They can keep the game held up indefinitely but he is the bad guy in this situation? Seems a bit off.
Comments
I'm sorry but survivors cannot hold the game "indefinitely" if they're in the exit gates, you can just walk towards them.
That being said it can be annoying, I haven't had survivors do this to me for a long time so I often forget how frustrating it could be, my advice is to walk into the exit gates, if they aren't there and holding the game hostage I suggest setting up a program to record your issue, after a certain time limit it would be considered "taking the game hostage" and you'll be able to report them.
You can supple evidence here - https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new, and selecting the "Additional Player Report Information", and after uploading the video somewhere you can then paste the link to them which would then be reviewed.