I have been pondering this since I found out that make your choice was 32 meters and my friend who read it said "32 Myers" on accident. So does anyone know Myers's shoe size
I have been pondering this since I found out that make your choice was 32 meters and my friend who read it said "32 Myers" on accident. So does anyone know Myers's shoe size
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
probably in the teens... He's a big boy after all
true
If you want to be super literal you can look up the shoe size of actors who have portrayed the character
His shoe size is 10.5 from the actor for hallowean 4 which was the earlest actors shoe size known
big.
His shoe size is 10.5 from the actor for hallowean 4 which was the earlest actors shoe size known