How do I submit one? Do I submit one in the general discussion? I have evidence of a lag switcher in my last game, with video footage. Just looking where I can post it.
From the drop down hit "Additional Player Report Information".
Although I can't see much being down about lag switching as they mentioned on their stream yesterday that lag switching is dealt with via EAC if caught, which is independent of the Devs.
From the drop down hit "Additional Player Report Information".
Although I can't see much being down about lag switching as they mentioned on their stream yesterday that lag switching is dealt with via EAC if caught, which is independent of the Devs.
Good luck.
We review them, no worries. If you've got a video to back it up and you reported them in game, we'll gladly take a look. The anti-cheat will catch most people, but it's always an ongoing thing. Once it's updated to catch new methods, it's only a matter of time before someone finds a way around it.
From the drop down hit "Additional Player Report Information".
Although I can't see much being down about lag switching as they mentioned on their stream yesterday that lag switching is dealt with via EAC if caught, which is independent of the Devs.
Good luck.
We review them, no worries. If you've got a video to back it up and you reported them in game, we'll gladly take a look. The anti-cheat will catch most people, but it's always an ongoing thing. Once it's updated to catch new methods, it's only a matter of time before someone finds a way around it.
How will EAC catch people? I mean if people do the classic lag switch aka pulling the plug for some seconds and put it back, then there is no way that any anti-cheat system will detect that. But to be honest, every game has to deal with that, there is no real counter play for that
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Just follow the prompts and if the video doesn't upload properly just upload it to youtube and then edit your ticket to give a link.
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
From the drop down hit "Additional Player Report Information".
Although I can't see much being down about lag switching as they mentioned on their stream yesterday that lag switching is dealt with via EAC if caught, which is independent of the Devs.
Good luck.
We review them, no worries. If you've got a video to back it up and you reported them in game, we'll gladly take a look. The anti-cheat will catch most people, but it's always an ongoing thing. Once it's updated to catch new methods, it's only a matter of time before someone finds a way around it.