High rank Killer queue times on PS4 NA post-Hallowed Blight event
How are they? Are they still really long or did they improve to where I can get four Survivors in a lobby without having to wait 20+ minutes?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I tried the game out on PS4 today - R20 Killer - Lobbies in 11 seconds.
Considering how easy it is to rank up, I’m pretty sure that multiple people have already made it to red ranks.
I was scared to rank up during the event because of how bad the queue times were, so I’m glad that it should be back to normal now.
Please disregard!
I fear that the ranks were not the only thing high in this thread at the time of my posting T_T