Honestly people forget the map design and pallets

I know alot of people stress the state of killer atm and so many are stressing the many issues on why it is the way it is for killers and what it is exactly that stack the odds so highly against the killers that they struggle so bad...

Honestly, it isn't the fact they struggle that makes it so unfun in and of itself. The chase is fun, it's the combination of map design, gen speeds, and all the resources at the survivors disposal combined that make the experience seem fruitless in an given situation where the killer goes against either 2 or more survivors that just simply know how to play decently.

For the reasons stated the time it takes to get enough hooks to start building enough pressure to get the others off gens to slow the game down is to great... it just takes to much time to catch a decent player for the game to actually be played and pressure to be built for the game to slow.

You find yourself chasing for the first several minutes even when you juggle or break chase to simply get hooks fast enough.

Gens go fast, chases are just to long, and it's just not practical. It's all luck with how many of the survivors know how to loop, and if the team is gen focused. That is what dictates the games more than skill from the killer.

I honestly think that alot of it has to do with the amount of pallets and dirty loops that exist in alot of these maps.

Survivors who loop well shouldn't be the main factor in winning or losing. Bc if more than 2 do its almost always game over as long as the team doesn't stop doing gens

Chasing is fun. Yet the more you do it. The more you as a killer gets punished. I think they should experiment with map designs more and less resources if they want killers to get faster downs.

Or... increase resources and even gens to encourage longer more intense chasing.

Idk. All I know is right now killers can't risk long chases. And if luck is against you. And you go against several decent players. It almost always ends to fast to enjoy the killer you picked.

I like Billy. I like getting chainsaws. But to do this, you have to be patient at loops to land the good chainsaw downs. But unfortunately you can't. You have to rush. You have to be fast and manage time the best you can and that playstyle that your forced to do hurts killers powers or doing anything well thought out or coordinated.


It's just chase.... smash.. mind game when you can, break chase if they are good and pray the next isnt..

Or snowball because someone made mistakes and it screws the team.

I'd like a dead by daylight where I'm excited to go against good loopers for the thrill of the chase and to level my skill up.

Not.. uhoh... he's decent... it's taking to much time, I have to break the chase for someone either weaker, or in a part of the map where I can outposition them

Comments