This cambo can work?
I was thinking of Resurgence with Solidarity. Wondering if Solidarity can actually stack with the 50% progress of Resurgence and heal you almost completely (?)
I don't have Solidarity and have no idea if i understood the perk correctly.
Can you test these two or share what you already know?
Comments
Why shouldn't it?
If you have both perks and get unhooked by an injured survivor you should be able to heal completely simply by healing them
It would work but it’s still not a great combo imo
Why?
There is better heal perks and you are using 2 perks for your own heal. It is works but not great.
It takes 2 perk slots and you may not be able to use it, it's good in theory, just like Autodidact
It works I've used it. It's funny watching the reaction of the person you heal go oh you are healthy too
Resurgence & Solidarity work great together. If the person who unhooks you is injured and you heal them first- you will be instantly healed when you’re finished. I love it. You can add whatever two other perks you want (meta yawn), but I chose to do a meme build around it. I love meme builds. my other two perks are Leader & We’ll Make It. That way, if I’m doing the unhooking injured- I’ll heal them 100% faster, Solidarity will have me at 50% heal, then Leader will kick in for them to heal that 2nd half 25% faster. So no matter what side of the hook I’m on, we don’t waste time healing.
Bit of a gimmick, but when it works…chef’s kiss!