Quick question about Blood Points

i was watching a VOD of a streamer and they had 887,453,734 Blood Points, legit yes/no?

Comments

  • No. The only way bp can go above the cap is if you redeem codes or rank rewards. I don’t think there has been enough of these to get that much bp.

  • It's more than likely cheated in but you used to get bloodpoint compensation if your save file was corrupted back in 2018, so maybe it's an account from that era? I've never seen the compensation go about 100 million though so likely cheated in.

  • @Breadn said:

    It's more than likely cheated in but you used to get bloodpoint compensation if your save file was corrupted back in 2018, so maybe it's an account from that era? I've never seen the compensation go about 100 million though so likely cheated in.

    I think even if you have a loss of progress right now, you will be compensated in Bloodpoints. Would be still a pain in the ass to get everything back, because you would play Bloodweb-Simulator for a few days, if you have played a lot.

    But yeah, either cheated, or it was someone who got compensation at some point.

  • Compensation of 887 million? They gave you like 60k BP per hour you played.

    This is injected BP

  • The only way they can reach such a high number is by codes and rank rewards.

    Depending on how much time they save up, maybe they did it for a few months but I doubt it would have been possible.

  • I've put in a report, we'll see how it goes.