The remember me buff is great! But....
Should the obsession not being effected by the perk be removed? Or do you think it is fine how it is?
Should the obsession not being effected by the perk be removed? Or do you think it is fine how it is?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They only removed the basic attack requirement, that is hardly a buff.
Remember Me must be reverted back to 30 seconds. That nerf was never logical or reasonable.
It should be removed. Not affecting the Obsession is actually bad design. It incentivizes tunneling them out ASAP. That is not healthy design.
...
I like save the best for last ๐ isn't it fun using our favorites things in this game as our profile pic?
As everyone should.
Or at least those who were in the Fog before July of 2019 should. Those who have seen better days.
Was there day 1 of Freddies release....man I wish they would bring him back :/
Then you have seen the actual golden days!
I might be a bit jealous now...
And I share that feeling. I promise you I am doing my absolute best to bring him back.
Yeah, I wish Remember Me could get 6 stacks again too. I was surprised they didn't buff the duration, to be honest. The nerf doesn't make sense considering they've introduced No Way Out. The perk got Power Crept and it's really annoying.
Am I the only psycho that stacks No way out and Remember me with Rancor for some end game carnage?
Why was Freddy reworked?
I..don't know.
My best guess: complaints from people who didn't take the time to learn him and general lack of understanding from the devs.
This.