Game availability on Nintendo eShop (Brazil)

Hi, mates!

To anyone reading this, please help me find someone related to the game publishing and devs!

DBD is extremely popular in Brazil, and back when the game was released on the Nintendo Switch, there was no Nintendo eShop here, nor did the Switch had Brazilian Portuguese as a supported language. In 2020, both cases were solved with the release of the Nintendo eShop here in Brazil and an update to the console added the language as one of the supported ones.

Right now, we Brazilian cannot find DBD without changing region, which makes the game more expensive because of the taxes from the credit card for pay with different currency. Also, DBD is in Brazilian Portuguese in every other console, PC and mobile, while the Nintendo Switch version runs in English.

Please! Thanks for your attention!

Comments

  • At North America we actually have a default language as English. But it was made in Canada up in my region and some killers have like other languages like Korean AKA Trickster and ya... I think you should ask bhvr about that but are you sure that there is other languages in the settings though, that would help if you check it out, but I don't know because I don't mess with the settings in my game.

  • @Vyne456 said:

    At North America we actually have a default language as English. But it was made in Canada up in my region and some killers have like other languages like Korean AKA Trickster and ya... I think you should ask bhvr about that but are you sure that there is other languages in the settings though, that would help if you check it out, but I don't know because I don't mess with the settings in my game.

    Thanks, but there is no option inside the game to set the language. The Nintendo eShop page used to list Portuguese as a supported language, but it never worked. I have sent an email asking Bhvr about it and they answered the listing was a mistake, and then, they updated the eShop page to remove Portuguese. But the game is translated to Brazilian Portuguese in every other platform.

    Thanks again for your help anyway! =D