Aim assist.
can we either remove or reduce aim assist? I'm on console and pc and on console it hurts you more than help. I can tap my attack button but if the survivor is zigzagging It feels like I completely stop moving or slowed while attacking, making me miss. another instance is when someone is trying to spin me and I swing, the aim assist will literally stop me and pull my screen an inch from them and miss and I need to recover from it. I feel like it should be removed or reduced to stop this because its near useless or its plain hurtful (or an option to turn it off)
Comments
Um sir... There is no aim assist.
Huh, I've never heard of the aim dressing doing the two things that you laid out there- usually it's just correcting your camera into an object so you miss the attack, those two things sound much worse.
That being said, I would like to see them experiment with turning aim dressing off. It really seems like it's doing more harm than good, but maybe seeing it turned off for a bit would prove otherwise.