Would a dynamic transition time be a good option for Freddy?

I really feel like Freddy's biggest weakness is stopping the survivors from doing actions when awake. If the Devs just cut his sleep time by 50% when they are doing an action wouldn't that be a sufficient buff?

Comments

  • Or it would be better if he could grab them instantly, making them enter into the dream world. He already does that with lockers, why can't he do that on gens,hooks,totems or while survivors are unhooking?

  • @Unnamed_Freak said:
    Or it would be better if he could grab them instantly, making them enter into the dream world. He already does that with lockers, why can't he do that on gens,hooks,totems or while survivors are unhooking?

    I agree, it really neuters him as a killer but it's supposed to give extra counter play I guess?

  • @akbays35 said:

    @Unnamed_Freak said:
    Or it would be better if he could grab them instantly, making them enter into the dream world. He already does that with lockers, why can't he do that on gens,hooks,totems or while survivors are unhooking?

    I agree, it really neuters him as a killer but it's supposed to give extra counter play I guess?

    I think so , but then again, what doesn't counter Freddy anyway?

  • Cancel all actions minus unhooking while dream trasitioning. Gens, totems, healing etc. There ya go easy fix to reward kreuger for trasitioning a buch of people. Make self care not generate skill checks. Its too popular as a perk to not make freddys dream power directly counter it. Med kits fine but self care brealing dream world is crippling. 
  • Nah i think the rework on the prototype is best option the devs are doing. If they just did number changes wouldn't make him freddy.

    Freddy: Killers how do i be a good freddy?
    Hag: Take my teleports for a good freddy can always pop up for a scare in someones nightmare.
    Doctor: Take my madness and fuel a nightmare over the shoulders of survivors. The best freddy knows to mess around and have fun in nightmare.
    Freddy: Is this all i need?
    Doctor: Yes now stop being a basic sandman killer. Its very embarrassing to be more freddy then the original.