So I finally found out how much fun Sabo builds are to run lol.....

I am currently running Breakdown breakout resurgence saboteur with a alex and speed adddns. As long as you tell your team to avoid the basement it is soo much fun to run with. I honestly feel bad some times but here is my question to you other Sab experts is the build im running the most viable or is there one thats better. Thanks in advance gens are so boring in comparison

Comments

  • When ever I run a Sabo build I do it to avoid any hooks in general. So I usually run the following:

    Mettle of Man

    Breakout

    Detectives Hunch/Botany Knowledge

    Inner Strength/Self Care

    Commodious Toolbox, Wire Spools/Hacksaw

    Since youre going to be taking a lot of hits going for sabos, MoM is a really good perk and having easily accessible heals is always nice to go in for more

  • @Shroompy said:

    When ever I run a Sabo build I do it to avoid any hooks in general. So I usually run the following:

    Mettle of Man

    Breakout

    Detectives Hunch/Botany Knowledge

    Inner Strength/Self Care

    Commodious Toolbox, Wire Spools/Hacksaw

    Since youre going to be taking a lot of hits going for sabos, MoM is a really good perk and having easily accessible heals is always nice to go in for more

    Why detectives hunch for a sabo build?

  • He either runs SelfCare/ Botany Knowledge or Detective Hunch/ Inner Strength for the 3rd + 4th perk as a healing option.