Hit detection favors survivors more then killers

There is more hit validation that favors survivors using dead hard some how it "hits" you hit a survivor at a pallet nope your stunned but they'll still go down. I'm sorry that pallet hit detection is stupid if there's no cool down foe dead hard then how about this if a survivor drops a pallet but you "hit" them your not stunned.

Comments

  • The hit validation is not the best, but I would rather have the current hit validation over being hit through a pallet or getting exhausted on the ground (even tho I don't use DH)

  • @jamally093 said:

    There is more hit validation that favors survivors using dead hard some how it "hits" you hit a survivor at a pallet nope your stunned but they'll still go down. I'm sorry that pallet hit detection is stupid if there's no cool down foe dead hard then how about this if a survivor drops a pallet but you "hit" them your not stunned.

    Just for the record (because this comments title seems to mix up hit detection and hit validation):

    Hit detection is still killer sided, unless the killers ping is absolutely bad (see this: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/185864 and scroll down to the last sentence). There's just this band-aid validation for pallet drops and dead hard.

  • Honestly, they toned down the hit validation, I used to complain about it all the time and I forgot I was complaining about it because they fixed it. No kap. I will finally stop asking for validation on vaults ironically now.

  • @Pizzaman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/309660/hit-detection-favors-survivors-more-then-killers

    Just for the record (because this comments title seems to mix up hit detection and hit validation):

    Hit detection is still killer sided, unless the killers ping is absolutely bad (see this: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/185864 and scroll down to the last sentence). There's just this band-aid validation for pallet drops and dead hard.

    Thats how its supposed to work. Since survivors have zero way of seeing the killer's ping, its almost impossible to confirm its happening that way in a match, unfortunately. I still think that even if it doesn't show the killer's name/id/whatever, it should still show their ping in the esc/start menu for this exact reason.... not showing it is kinda just a system holdout from when the killer was host all those years ago.

  • It actually favours the person with better connection to the server, this is not a killer vs survivor issue