i love this new discord!

too bad i got banned off of it and i still haven't recieved a reason as to why i got banned

Comments

  • Please link the new discord. Thanks :)
    Feels sorry for ban. 
  • @Khalednazari said:
    Please link the new discord. Thanks :)
    Feels sorry for ban. 

    discord.gg/deadbydaylight

  • @Khalednazari said:
    Please link the new discord. Thanks :)
    Feels sorry for ban. 

    discord.gg/deadbydaylight

    Thank you. 
  • This Discord has been around for over a year, actually.
    I heard BHVR made a new Discord though that is the TRUE ‘Official’ DBD Discord. This is the largest DBD server, yes, but it isn’t the Official one.

    As far as I know at least.
  • @Judgement said:
    This Discord has been around for over a year, actually.
    I heard BHVR made a new Discord though that is the TRUE ‘Official’ DBD Discord. This is the largest DBD server, yes, but it isn’t the Official one.

    As far as I know at least.

    They haven't made a new Discord, they made the existing one official and will support them now.