Nurse Blinks... feels off?

Hey All,

For those who've played as Nurse recently since the recent patch, have you noticed a timing delay for the 2nd blink, and dead blinks being more apparent on smaller loops?

I used to manage getting 2-4k on most matches as the Nurse, but recently, I have struggled to get 1k from all of the dead blinks and especially messing up on the 2nd blink charge (for a quick one). You can't blink charge for 2 seconds anymore without it being a dead blink.

This is all throwing my muscle memory off like Crazy!

Comments

  • Yeah in the recent mid chapter they announced that Nurse underwent a massive 're-coding' in order to address a lot of the bugs that ppl were having while playing with her. You know the ones, the infamous blink spamming bug and stuff like that

    As a result some new issues came from it that have been acknowledged

    Here's some extra context:

    @[Deleted User] said:

    Platform: PC (Steam)

    Overall Nurse feels very clean considering how much work was done to her. I ran into a few issues during my first game and figured I'd share.

    1. Intermittent issue during her chain blink window where there is a slight delay in charging her second blink. It seems to occur more around obstacles in the environment or map tiles, as if the blinker is getting stuck and the blink won't begin charging until the blinker has momentum. The delay is only occurring for the first 0.3 seconds or so of the chain blink window. Only map I've been able to verify this on is Pale Rose
    2. Intermittent delay in the ability to lunge attack after performing a chain blink. I only encountered this after a chain blink, not after an initial blink. Map- Pale Rose, happened in open space in between big boat and docks
    3. I was unable to blink out of the killer shack basement of Pale Rose in any direction.
    4. I encountered an instance where I clipped through the floor of the small boat on Pale Rose and got stuck during a chain blink window. Approximate landing spot was the narrow space at the front of the boat between the generator and the bow/front. I was able to blink out of it but couldn't walk out of it.

    The above is an acknowledged bug report talking about it, there's some other ones but I think this is the main one

  • Yes, I've had to put her down for now. The most recent patch introduced a lot of issues with her blink mechanics. Delayed blink charge, unable to lunge, constant dead blinks around objects, you name it.