Evil Incarnate Map

Is there a good map for going for this achievement that has the largest deadzone with no lockers? The last survivor always just runs for a locker but im not sure if there is a map with reduced lockers??

Comments

  • The map with the least lockers off the top of my head would probably be.. Rotten Fields?

  • @GoshJosh said:

    The map with the least lockers off the top of my head would probably be.. Rotten Fields?

    Probably this, as a Huntress main all the lockers are on the outside of the map unless the shack spawns in the middle.

    Swamp is the same, but that map is alot smaller.

  • I did mine on haddonfield funnily enough

    It was weirdly thematic


    As for the best map, Shelter woods maybe? Depending on map rng there might not be very many lockers around and the map has no main building. There's also no corn, so there's that

  • I got mine on Midwich when I did it might not be the best one but, maybe RPD or Mother's Dwelling it's the biggest map unfortunately but not to many lockers on the map there's a few though.

  • I think Backwater Swamp are the best tombstone maps. Lockers are few and far between. The deadzones can be extensive. There are huge line of sight channels for easy stalking.

  • Swamp. Pale Rose in particular is good for it.

  • I did mine on Family residence

  • I had done it on the game map, midwich and any farm map, it just depends on how smart the survivor plays it.

    I had a Myers trying it on dead dawg saloon but failed with every attempt of mori me.

    All i did was using a locker, repairing a gen, slow vaulting a pallet or window and when he stood next to me while i open the gate, i just used dh as soon as the gates open making him going for an attack instead of the mori.

    So it is possible to do it on every map, it just depends on the survivors if they use these things against you and whether or not they let themselves getting zoned out.

  • Also don't forget that if a survivor wiggles free when you are standing on a ledge, they will be really slow after the fall and it might give you the edge that you need. That's how I got the last Claudette on Haddonfield of all places.