I had the same thing happen. Hit ds in the middle of the skillcheck and the game seemed to stutter for a second, and then the killer just carried me to hook like normal. Still trying to get a game so I can see if turning off the new wiggle helps at all.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can you upload the video please?
Can confirm.. ds skill check gets replaced by the wiggle skill checks => no ds anymore and dead. Sadly didn't took video
I had the same thing happen. Hit ds in the middle of the skillcheck and the game seemed to stutter for a second, and then the killer just carried me to hook like normal. Still trying to get a game so I can see if turning off the new wiggle helps at all.