Early grade reset
Yesterday (07.02.22) - Survivor Irdidescent I - Killer Silver I
Today (08.02.22) - Survivor Ash IV - Killer Ash IV
I wanted to reach Iridescent I on both sides, but now I wont do this in 5 days :'( Meh.
DeadByDaylight.logYesterday (07.02.22) - Survivor Irdidescent I - Killer Silver I
Today (08.02.22) - Survivor Ash IV - Killer Ash IV
I wanted to reach Iridescent I on both sides, but now I wont do this in 5 days :'( Meh.
DeadByDaylight.log
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This should be purely visual, once you've played a match or two it should go back to normal.
Thank you for your quick reply <3 I've just played a match and my grades are normal :)
Thanks for the update, I'll go ahead and close this bug report now.