I definitely enjoy playing Bubba more than Hillbilly. It’s a lot easier to hit with Bubba’s chainsaw which just makes him more fun in chases.
Hillbilly strikes me as kind like a less maneuverable Blight combined with a less maneuverable Leatherface. It’s he can get around the map quickly like Blight, and can get an instant down like Bubba, but he’s worse at both. So if you mainly want instant downs and don’t care about moving high speed Leatherface is more fun, and vice versa with Blight. I’d just rather play one of those two instead of Hillbilly.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
BUBBA GANG
I think Billy is still slightly stronger, but it is barely noticeable.
I like potatoes
I definitely enjoy playing Bubba more than Hillbilly. It’s a lot easier to hit with Bubba’s chainsaw which just makes him more fun in chases.
Hillbilly strikes me as kind like a less maneuverable Blight combined with a less maneuverable Leatherface. It’s he can get around the map quickly like Blight, and can get an instant down like Bubba, but he’s worse at both. So if you mainly want instant downs and don’t care about moving high speed Leatherface is more fun, and vice versa with Blight. I’d just rather play one of those two instead of Hillbilly.
The only correct answer.
Gore pictures again. Get a life dude smh.
Mods!
Edit:Thanks mods.