Perks that should affect blessing speed
I think it would be great if perks on both sides also affected blessing speeds, besides Thrill of the Hunt. Right now there is no other perk for this, even though a handful of perks positively and negatively affect cleansing speeds. The perks that come to mind are, of course: Spine Chill, Resilience, Object of Obsession, Leader, and Thanatophobia (if I'm missing any, please chime in).
Thanks for your time and consideration!
Comments
Leader and Thanatophobia could definitely use this to improve their viability.
How about Dying Light and Scourge Hook: GoP? Heck, we could even have Overwhelming and Unnerving presence give a small blessing debuff in addition to what they already do if we want more.
Good callout on Dying Light! I wouldn't mind adding the effect to those other perks you mentioned either!
@Mazoobi, interestingly enough, Dying Light doesn't currently affect cleansing speeds! Seems like it was never changed from the past, as it still affects sabotaging speeds - but nothing to do with totems. Affecting cleansing and blessing speeds would go a long way for it!
Very true!