Keep on trying new decks until you find one that works.
When starting a push, place someone with high health at the front.
Have atleast one unit to deal with air and one unit that is air based. Also have a swarm and a building that isnt a spawner if possible.
Just because a card is of higher rarity does not mean it’s good.
Yeah the deck that I current have has too many high cost low health cards, Ive been finding that the minute I have a Giant ready my opponent has enough elixer for a knight, fire ball and musketeer.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You will probably find more answers to that on a forum related to that game.
Keep on trying new decks until you find one that works.
When starting a push, place someone with high health at the front.
Have atleast one unit to deal with air and one unit that is air based. Also have a swarm and a building that isnt a spawner if possible.
Just because a card is of higher rarity does not mean it’s good.
Yeah the deck that I current have has too many high cost low health cards, Ive been finding that the minute I have a Giant ready my opponent has enough elixer for a knight, fire ball and musketeer.
Use ice bow
give veteran players PTSD
profit
I use this build:
its classic sparkynado.
I don’t even know if they have one
well nvm they closed