The Q&A
Well, my question was completely dodged today. I guess they don’t want to spoil their being any other game modes in the future, or maybe they just don’t plan on making anymore. I didn’t get to finish watching the Freddy answer because I had to skip through portions of it to see if my question was answered.. can’t see it until later.
Can anyone fill me in?

Can anyone fill me in?

Comments
Some people complained about them "dodging" the question, but if devs don't know the answer what does the community want, the devs to lie to them?
They said freddy rework won't make it till next year, that's about it.
To be honest in the past they've given speculative answers or ideas that they could try before. Even clearly stating it is so but people just ran with it as a fact that they said they were doing this.
So I don't blame them for having their cards a little closer to the chest but it is a shame. I like to hear the crazy ideas they would like to try. :P